• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something for the weekend, sir?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something for the weekend, sir?

Well, what are you all up to?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Good to see the mods doing as they're told.

TFA, even though it was under duress

I am off to that Scotland this afternoon for weekend of smooching with my beau

And your good self?
    Last edited by ladymuck; 17 January 2020, 14:09. Reason: Major grammatical error!

Comment

Thanks for asking, I'll be emptying buckets in the attic, looking at the roof and shaking my head, and we're going to try to get the new chickens and old ones integrated - if it all goes well, I'll be moving the new coop out of the main veg garden and into the chicken run.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA, not much, couple of beers probably and the rest of the time I will be building a system for a customer in New Jersey
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Well, what are you all up to?
          Gym, batch cooking, buying a new suitcase & some trainers for my holiday next month.

I may also attempt to fix the en-suite tap which has been dripping for about two years. Don't want to rush that though [emoji23]

Then the usual pub quiz on Sunday night.
          If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

TFA. Personally I am still recovering from bike accident. And a dose of flu. But baby BP is going on an overnight trip with the school so I should get some peace tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Good to see the mods doing as they're told.

TFA, even though it was under duress

I am off to that Scotland this afternoon for weekend of smooching with my beau

And your good self?
              Didnt know you had a boyfriend, you never mention it

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Didnt know you had a boyfriend, you never mention it
                Do I not?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Do I not?
                  You only mentinoned something about some oppressed bloke....

Comment

Mrs V is taking a few drunken females to France so miss V3 & I are chilling and waiting for a mechanic (a bust cv joint apparently).
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X