• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

catering for her every need

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catering for her every need

Man mocked for keeping a 'lady drawer' for his frequent guests | Daily Mail Online

A man has been mocked online for keeping a 'lady drawer' for his frequent female house guests.The man, known as BassFather on Twitter, shared an image of a drawer filled with tampons, flushable wipes, a First Response pregnancy test, a dildo, makeup remover wipes, scrunchies, a hairbrush, and two bottles of nail polish remover.
    Alongside the photo, he penned: 'I feel like every guy needs a “lady drawer” if you plan on having frequent guests.'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Not sure if that's cute or creepy. I'm edging towards cute.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Not sure if that's cute or creepy. I'm edging towards cute.
      i'm backing away, quietly

Comment

if he had stopped at wipes, nail varnish remover, lady things (in sealed packs) paracetamol and a brush in a wrapper he would be smashing it.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What every lady needs is high powered toilet flushing equpiment

Comment

Jesus wept, wtaf? A dildo? He expects them to share one?? And in what universe does he think any woman would be wanting to take a pregnancy test in his bathroom?

Sounds like he's trying to say 'I'm a top sh*gger, but hey I'm sensitive & considerate too'
            If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
              Jesus wept, wtaf? A dildo? He expects them to share one?? And in what universe does he think any woman would be wanting to take a pregnancy test in his bathroom?

Sounds like he's trying to say 'I'm a top sh*gger, but hey I'm sensitive & considerate too'
              Why wouldn’t woman share a dildo?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                ...lady things...
                bless.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well given it's all brand new and unopened, I suspect he lives more in hope than expectation.

Comment

That's his bathroom, is he expecting his guests to do their own warm up act with that dildo? Or console themselves afterwards maybe. He also has one of those piss catching rugs around his bog, which probably tells us he's a northern sales rep. With a caravan at Scarborough, like Jimmy Savile.

Comment

Working...
                    X