• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A tidal wave of fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tidal wave of fat

By 2030, nearly half of all U.S. adults will be obese, experts predict - Los Angeles Times

New research finds that by 2030, nearly half of American adults — 49.2% to be exact — will be obese. In every single state, no fewer than 35% of adults will have a body mass index of at least 30, the threshold that defines obesity.

Not all bad.

Carl Malcolm - Hey fatty bum bum
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It's not just the yanks. Meet the 40 stone Islamic state terrorist: 40-stone Islamic State leader Abu Abdul Bari arrested in Iraq and taken away in truck because he was too heavy for car | World News | Sky News
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Why do Americans eat as if they have free healthcare?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          By 2030, nearly half of all U.S. adults will be obese, experts predict - Los Angeles Times

New research finds that by 2030, nearly half of American adults — 49.2% to be exact — will be obese. In every single state, no fewer than 35% of adults will have a body mass index of at least 30, the threshold that defines obesity.
          They will be overtaken by post Brexit Brits long before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Its true. The British will be so well off they won't need to do any work. That was what you meant wasn't it......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              A tidal wave of fat
              MF coming round is he? ;-)
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

I doubt it sour grapes aren't fattening.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X