• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take your Plan B idea from Tory MP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    it is considered the oldest profession, I'm not fit to judge!
    Having to live with a woman just to **** her takes the shine off - opinions my own.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Having to live with a woman just to **** her takes the shine off - opinions my own.

not sure sugar daddies move their young ladies in to their house.They just treat them nice & bed them.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

not sure sugar daddies move their young ladies in to their house.They just treat them nice & bed them.
        Sort of my point.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Well it's sleazy and seedy.

But as far as I am aware it is not illegal soo.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

But what if it's "morally wrong"...? You know, like tax avoidance...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              But what if it's "morally wrong"...? You know, like tax avoidance...
              Well put it this way - if it is morally wrong then many people would not do it and thus the site would bomb - which it seemed to in 2010 according to the story.

Comment

Although a quick google of sugar daddy .com gives quite a few results which i will not be clicking on at work.

Comment

Although a quick google of sugar daddy .com gives quite a few results which i will not be clicking on at work.
                  You know you want to...

Comment

I'm sure the feminazis will call it empowering "sisters doing it for money"
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm sure the feminazis will call it empowering "sisters doing it for money"
                      It has ever been thus...

Talking of which, all these "ladies" walking round with fat lips, they must've said something wrong to their other halves. <-- A joke, before you all start!

Comment

Working...
                      X