• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take your Plan B idea from Tory MP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    It has ever been thus...

Talking of which, all these "ladies" walking round with fat lips, they must've said something wrong to their other halves. <-- A joke, before you all start!

yeah who finds that sexy?? ok on some people its natural and part of their heritage but seeing a Cate Blanchet type with lips like a waterbed is just weird.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      yeah who finds that sexy?? ok on some people its natural and part of their heritage but seeing a Cate Blanchet type with lips like a waterbed is just weird.
      Baboon's arse springs to mind...

Still, it's their body.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Baboon's arse springs to mind...

Still, it's their body.

yeah but its my view

Comment

It has ever been thus...

Talking of which, all these "ladies" walking round with fat lips, they must've said something wrong to their other halves. <-- A joke, before you all start!
          There was a girl/woman/lady using the self service checkout in opposite me the other day with these things going on..

Matched quite well with her slippers and pajama's - think I could see the key the the caravan hanging around her neck..

But in all seriousness she did not actually look like she was happy with them - almost like she was doing it because she felt she should to fit in rather than she wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            There was a girl/woman/lady using the self service checkout in opposite me the other day with these things going on..

Matched quite well with her slippers and pajama's - think I could see the key the the caravan hanging around her neck..

But in all seriousness she did not actually look like she was happy with them - almost like she was doing it because she felt she should to fit in rather than she wanted to.

no the sucked a lemon look is fashionable.

Comment

tbh she could have sucked something else with them and it would possibly have been quite pleasurable..

Comment

Working...
              X