• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to cook Lasagne

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cook Lasagne

Really should be in Light Relief but maybe it will help someone...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

How not to cook lasagna
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So you carry a ratty dog about and then prepare food without washing your hands first.

Comment

Why is she wearing weightlifting gloves?? [emoji23]
        If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

It's heavy work!

Comment

You have to feel some sympathy for the poor lackey who bought the unshredded cheese.

Comment

I always thought Paris was a secret genius because she turned a bit of fleeting fame around a sex tape into a million dollar career.

Looks like I was wrong. Every second of that video had so much idiocy I thought it was a joke. My favourite was using the massive metal BBQ spatula to stir the meat in the non stick frying pan.

Comment

Thought the pug was called Lasagne.

She never washed her hands before cooking. I'm out.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Didn't realise, it's reviewed in The Granuiad: 'Spoons are so brutal!' Paris Hilton's cooking show is a rare work of comic genius | Television & radio | The Guardian
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

According to that article, I could be right. If she's in on the joke then she is a genius.

Comment

Working...
                    X