• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romance 76

From the Berlin Electronic School former Tangerine Dreamer Peter Bauman released Romance 76 back in 1976 (wasnt that the hot simmer - jings I was sweet sixteen !)

Amazing compostion worth a listen ...

Alfs Amazing Busking Channel YouTube
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 23 April 2020, 16:49.

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Elvis Presley - Promised Land

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Your mind is totally controlled
            It has been stuffed into my mold

And you will do as you are told
            Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks . . .

Don't touch that dial - I am the SLIME from the TV set cant stop the slime people - look at me go
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 1 May 2020, 18:46.

Comment

Just got this in an email from an old uni mate.

Always hated Cohen because used to have a flat under a couple who played him constantly but this one, maybe? Kind o creepy.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Shabby Road

Listening to Shabby Road yes Boys and Girls free entertainment - a tonic for the troops !

Alf aka Rotten Busker plays 14 sessions and 17 songs from the legendary Shabby Road Lockdown Edition album recorded on location at Chalmers Drive and underpass in the romantic village of East Kilbride - no edits !

Any Jobber - got the sack - Monday Morning turning back
                But oh that Magic Feeling -
                Nowhere to Go !!!

YouTube
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 17 May 2020, 13:07.

Comment

The first record I ever bought. Couple of stiff Croft Originals and a bit of Geoff Love are the perfect way to see through the witching hour of a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post

Your mind is totally controlled
                    It has been stuffed into my mold

And you will do as you are told
                    Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks . . .

Don't touch that dial - I am the SLIME from the TV set cant stop the slime people - look at me go
                    Overnight Sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
                      The first record I ever bought. Couple of stiff Croft Originals and a bit of Geoff Love are the perfect way to see through the witching hour of a Saturday night.

That's inneresting.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                      Asides from Great War Movie themes there were a number of others in the series that were favourites of mine including Great Western Movie Themes, Great Bond Movie Themes, Great Terror Movie Themes... all of them by Geoff Love.
                      Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                      Geoff Love anyone?

Did all those "Big War/Western/Action Movie Themes" on the Music for Pleasure Label.

Comment

Working...
                      X