• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    First saw these guys back in the late 70's and seen them a few times since, seeing them tonight:

Menzi

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
      Menzi
      Mensi actually
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Mensi actually
        I remember this cover causing a furore back in the day

Comment

I remember this cover causing a furore back in the day
          The latest:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit cast
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Going to see these in a few weeks:

Comment

Going to see these in a few weeks:

Millwall Roi. Ex 4-Skins, apparently.

Hope there's not gonna be any aggro lol

Comment

Millwall Roi. Ex 4-Skins, apparently.

Hope there's not gonna be any aggro lol
                  Old mucker from many, many years ago and occasionally we meet up. They're playing at a pub/restaurant/hotel owned by their record label on the 1st November here. Won't be going as I'll be on my way to Belgium for a reunion party with the U.K.Subs...

Comment

Old mucker from many, many years ago and occasionally we meet up. They're playing at a pub/restaurant/hotel owned by their record label on the 1st November here. Won't be going as I'll be on my way to Belgium for a reunion party with the U.K.Subs...
                    Some of that old Oi stuff is a lot tighter than I remember it back in the day. Cock Sparrer's another one I saw not long ago.

Yet to see these though:
                    Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 21 October 2019, 19:43.

Comment

Some of that old Oi stuff is a lot tighter than I remember it back in the day. Cock Sparrer's another one I saw not long ago.
                      Better production now. Haven't seen the 4-Skins since the early 80's, a couple of times it basically ended up as either a massive ruck or riot:

Southall Skinhead Riots, A witness account – Subcultz

Chelmsford '82, couple of pics here: Oi The Archives - 12th March 1982 - 4-Skins (Tony... | Facebook

One of the newer bands, seen them a few times recently:

Comment

Working...
                      X