• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    If you enjoy TDream then you will Love this inspired remake of Rubycon 2016 - not only sonically brilliant but also fantastic video. Now then I think the oringal was made back in erm ... 74 ? Or was it 76 ??? ...

Enjoy !
    Er, thanks.

I feel I should point out that I haven't played the Tangerine Dream LPs in about 40 years.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Alf's Guardian Angel

Boys and Girls

I am currently listening to - my dear Guardian Angel ! Dear Boys and Girls - such wonderful Harp music !

What you say - You dont believe me ? Well then[- just listen to this ...

"Alf's Guardian Angel always told him what to listen to and what to do next !

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 2 April 2020, 14:45.

Comment

Part of "Crises" Mike Oldfiield.

Most of "Court of the Crimson King" King Crimson, apart from "Moonchild" which is irritating.

Currently "Hotel California" The Eagles.

"Comfortably Numb" Scissor Sisters.

"My Head's in Mississippi" ZZ Top.

And now: "Music of the Spheres" Mike Oldfield, for which, unlike the above costing more than £10 per CD, I paid a mere £2.99.

YouTube

"Pomp & Circumstance No 1" Edward Elgar.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 April 2020, 16:03.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Now this lassie can play ...

Without furthrer ado - go Lola go !

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 2 April 2020, 21:29.

Comment

For the important people in the country...
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lightning Bolt, impressive noise just for 2 guys:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Quiet Life

Boyz - now the times are changing do you think the going could get rough ?

Boyz - did that ever cross your mind ?

Here comes the Quiet Life - Again

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 7 April 2020, 20:30.

Comment

Colin Hay - I Just Don't Think I'll Get Over You

very underrated Songwriter
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Tribute to Edgar Froese

This album of Edgar Froese - one of the founders of Tangerine Dream - "StuntMan" from 1979 is IMHO one of the best electronic albums ever created - I recall I was working one Sunday in London at Virgin Megastore in 1980 - doing casual work restocking albums for Virgin megastore - when I first heard it - and when I listen to it now - its as fresh and excellent as ever !

Jings - 1980 and Alf was in London - where did my life go ? Is there a refund - quickly now RUN- back to the TARDIS everybody !!!

Sadly Edgar passed away a few years ago - but his Music is eternal.

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 8 April 2020, 15:55.

Comment

Ghosts

When the room is quiet and the day is done - and Ive no particular place to go -

Just when I think Im winning
                      - Just when I thought I could not be Stopped
                      - When my chance came to be King...

The Ghosts of my Life - came wilder than the Wind

ped
                      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 April 2020, 19:21.

Comment

Working...
                      X