• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't screw around....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't screw around....

Man hospitalized after wife puts 'chastity nut' on his penis while he slept

Good tale (snigger) BP, can't beat a bit of precision grinding, can you?

Comment

1 in 4 women, 1 in 6 males, lets make fun of it.He may have been an arse but that is no reason to support abuse.

Domestic Abuse Statistics | lwa.org.uk
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

that would have been a metric thread then?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          1 in 4 women, 1 in 6 males, lets make fun of it.He may have been an arse but that is no reason to support abuse.

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            that would have been a metric thread then?
            Are you saying he did not have imperial nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Agreed
              Oh please! Men cannot abuse women. Women can do what they want to men. Have neither of you heard of #metoo? Note that #hetoo never got off the ground.

Whenever I told men how MrsBP tried to stab me, they were sympathetic. Women always asked what I did to her!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                well, not whitworth anyway

Comment

Oh please! Men cannot abuse women. Women can do what they want to men. Have neither of you heard of #metoo? Note that #hetoo never got off the ground.

Whenever I told men how MrsBP tried to stab me, they were sympathetic. Women always asked what I did to her!
                  That's why abuse against men needs to be dealt with seriously and not made fun of.

Domestic abuse, irrespective of which gender is the perp and which is the victim, is not acceptable and needs to be called out instead of joked about.

But this is rather funny...

I am now conflicted over whether appreciating the puns is taking away from my mini rant...
                  Last edited by ladymuck; 26 January 2020, 20:25.

Comment

so this is to be a humourless forum for fear we upset some sensitive 'woke' snowflakes then?

bolloks!

Comment

Working...
                    X