• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

eck the bug has landed in Munich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eck the bug has landed in Munich

Staying away from the s-bahn is me now.

Germany confirms first case of coronavirus
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I first that read that as eek the bug. I wondered why he was slumming it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Staying away from the s-bahn is me now.

Germany confirms first case of coronavirus
      Oh well.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I first that read that as eek the bug.
        Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with me englische grammatik.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Another 3 cases confirmed overnight here and they did not travel to China.

Comment

it's just a f@#king flu what are they all panicking about, death rate is not high and those who do die would have died anyway having their next cold
            Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

fingers crossed......

Comment

Wake me up when it's found in the UK. Plenty of Chinese students over here so if we are still at zero cases in a week then it's all a load of bollox. Normal flu kills more anyhow.

If it does decimate the Chinese one way or another (human lives or hit on their economy) then I have zero sympathy for the evil ****ers. They torture and eat dogs and other animals, apparently it makes the meat taste better. I hope they reap it if it's from a wet market. Karma is a bitch.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                  it's just a f@#king flu what are they all panicking about, death rate is not high and those who do die would have died anyway having their next cold

What harm could it be. Fresh out from the wet markets of China. Man up!

Comment

Corona virus tracker

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
                    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Working...
                    X