• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Highly Skilled Visa Thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    IT is on the list as "highly skilled" however the government is calling it "digital technology". You just need some sort of certification and you're in.

I'm happy to share a digit with the government.

Funny how we haven't got any 5G technology because we off-shored it all.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Not the point I was trying to make, but that was discussed on here days ago. Boris is going to f**k contractors, he's going to f**k ordinary people with jobs. Boris is going to f**k pretty much everyone. You can escape this f**king by being a multimillionaire, going to Eton, burning £50 notes in front of tramps and watching your school chums f**k a pigs head. Other than that, you're probably f**ked. HTH.
      He is going to fk up 50 notes too by making them plastique

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I wonder what pollutants come off the new notes when they're burned?

Comment

what? he's making them from C3??
          that'll go with a bang

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I wonder what pollutants come off the new notes when they're burned?
            They might not burn at all now that they've taken all the tallow out to appease the veganistas.

Comment

Originally posted by openstrike View Post
              They might not burn at all now that they've taken all the tallow out to appease the veganistas.
              Did they actually do that in the end?

Apparently they shrink in the tumble dryer. They come out looking like crisp packets do if you put them in the oven (that's probably not applicable to modern crisp packets)

Own a new GBP5 note? This is what happens when it is exposed to heat - Birmingham Live

Comment

How well will they roll up?

I wonder what the smell will be like? I can see some sniff testing coming up...
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X