• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alistair Stuart - forced out of ITV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what the fuss is about. The Junta were voted in a landslide by the wannabe middle-classes. If Junta doesn't like, Junta raises their little finger and the shadows act accordingly to dispose of said irritation.

Welcome to the "Sunlit uplands".
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Seems a shame really.

Russel Brand was in America, on a TV or Radio interview. He was being interviewed by two black presenters and he was doing his usual act and making everyone laugh/cringe.

He made some reference to all of us being decedents of monkeys or apes and everyone was like, no you can't say that, no way. You could see the shock on his face, he then started saying we should reclaim this word. At the time I thought this was something peculiar to America, looks like this is now a UK thang.

Shame we are censoring people because someone might get offended, slippery slope. Anyway, I'm always careful with my 39 twitter followers, so im ok.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        He made some reference to all of us being decedents of monkeys or apes and everyone was like, no you can't say that, no way.
        Why, we're they creationists?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Martin Shapland has an interesting background...

Martin Shapland LinkedIn Profile

According to his LinkedIn profile...

About
          A professional with a background in campaigns, communications, policy and research working in Parliament and for volunteer organisations over the last 8 years. Skilled in lobbying, briefing, press and media handling, research and running campaigns. Has experience of briefing for and fronting broadcast interviews, building the media profile of volunteer led organisations with political goals, running campaigns and horizon scanning policy and legislative issues. Has an excellent working knowledge of Parliamentary Procedure and Westminster.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Seems a shame really.

Russel Brand was in America, on a TV or Radio interview. He was being interviewed by two black presenters and he was doing his usual act and making everyone laugh/cringe.

He made some reference to all of us being decedents of monkeys or apes and everyone was like, no you can't say that, no way. You could see the shock on his face, he then started saying we should reclaim this word. At the time I thought this was something peculiar to America, looks like this is now a UK thang.

Shame we are censoring people because someone might get offended, slippery slope. Anyway, I'm always careful with my 39 twitter followers, so im ok.
            We should just ban all adjectives & be done with it!
            If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Martin Shapland has an interesting background...

Martin Shapland LinkedIn Profile

According to his LinkedIn profile...
              If he was really that good, he'd be running the Labour Party by now. Can we mark him down as a total knob-head?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                If he was really that good, he'd be running the Labour Party by now. Can we mark him down as a total knob-head?
                A little more rope should be supplied, he's doing a good enough job himself.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I can understand why Shapland is very upset. As this photo of an ape demonstrates:

Alistair Stuart was calling him a ginge!
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I can understand why Shapland is very upset. As this photo of an ape demonstrates:

Strawberry blonde!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Who's Alistair Stewart?

Comment

Working...
                      X