• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alistair Stuart - forced out of ITV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Who's Alistair Stewart?
    No idea.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No idea.
      If there was ever a truer statement made by your good self, then I've yet to see it.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        I'm pretty left, but in the context of the article I really don't think Bongo Bongo land was as bad as people make out. He was using it to criticise and mock other peoples views on it, in a sort of ironic manner.

I don't particularly like how he did that, and God knows I don't like Boris - but I think the anger around that was misplaced.
        I'm pretty left,
        you are sinister then?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Why, we're they creationists?
          hah, no i think he said something like well deep down we are all monkeys or apes. I tried to find the interview on youtube, skipped through it but couldn't find the reference, probably edited to remove it. Then again, I couldn't be arsed sitting through the thing, just skipped.

Comment

Apparently there is a thing called a purity spiral. Interesting prog coming up on Sunday, Radio 4:

BBC Radio 4 - The Purity Spiral

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              If there was ever a truer statement made by your good self, then I've yet to see it.
              NAT has plenty of ideas .......
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
              X