• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delete user account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Admin doesnt receive PMs:

The following errors occurred with your submission
    admin has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove admin from the recipient list and send the message again.

Comment

Top trolling from Admin; well played.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by contractorcontractor View Post
        Admin doesnt receive PMs:
        Administrator most certainly does receive PMs.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Administrator most certainly does receive PMs.
          More than he would like, or so I understand

Comment

BTW, "contractorcontractor" I'm giving you fair warning here, if you keep posting in the prof forums with misleading, false and dangerous information, I'll ban you before you are deleted.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

BTW, "contractorcontractor" I'm giving you fair warning here, if you keep posting in the prof forums with misleading, false and dangerous information, I'll ban you before you are deleted.
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I'm thought there was something in the T&Cs about not request stuff to be deleted.

Normally I'd suggest it's a bannable offence but in this situation not banning him appears to be the best punishment.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  There’s a “Contact Us” link in the footer of every page, where “Us” is the masked heresiarchs who control the site from a dank cavern barely illuminated by guttering tallow candles.
                  thanks. did look but didnt see it

Comment

Originally posted by contractorcontractor View Post
                    I joined this forum in 2006, but avoided posting. There is a culture of intolerance & bullying and questions often receive aggressive "you are stupid" / "RTFM" responses.

Yesterday I was banned for 24 hrs for explaining the difference between tax avoidance & evasion. Here is the link: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2722749

The reason given was, "it frightens people" and I was "wrong". To me, it appeared someone used a ban to end an argument, that they couldnt understand or win.

I am not interested in being bullied. If it is not possible to discuss such things, this site is no use to me.

Admins, please delete my account from your database / or advise how I can delete it myself.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      I'm thought there was something in the T&Cs about not request stuff to be deleted.

Normally I'd suggest it's a bannable offence but in this situation not banning him appears to be the best punishment.
                      that would breach GDPR laws

Comment

Working...
                      X