• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Dating Site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Your dates can drink 10 pints ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    She'd need to - especially with the suit he was wearing at the Xmas do...

Comment

Well after reviewing the posts in this thread, I've decided to not go ahead with the dating site.

It's clear that many of you are a danger to yourselves never mind others and I'm not sure I can afford the legal fees for being sued.

It's also clear there is only one women on this site and she has a boyfriend, so that leaves only Brillo and NLUK who would hook up. Neither of them are generous with their cash and can't see them paying the fees.

Wonder if I would have more luck with the IPSE clientele, instead of contracting dating I could brand it as Independent Professional dating site. Those hipsters are loaded and will pay £5 for a coffee so my fees will be nothing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        It's also clear there is only one women on this site and she has a boyfriend, so that leaves only Brillo and NLUK who would hook up. Neither of them are generous with their cash and can't see them paying the fees.
        Hopefully not with each other? PC will not be pleased with me if I take his intended.

I would be generous with my cash if I had any. Have you tried my ex-wives?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Have you tried my ex-wives?
          Who hasn't

Comment

Q57. Do you steal food from client canteen, not declare to HMRC, then brag about it on CUK?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I'm thinking of setting up a contractor dating site, match up contractors with other like minded individuals.

Should really be pretty simple to setup, age, sex, length of contract, rate - that should be enough to satisfy most contractors.

The good news, I can then sell on personal and business information to recruiters, IPSE and HMRC.

Great idea?
              IPSE is all about single mums now, it's a dating site in itself
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X