• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Soap Opera

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm familiar with the appeals process Lance. I've written many an appeal in my time and admin never responds so I'm trying to be a bit more proactive.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      I'm familiar with the appeals process Lance. I've written many an appeal in my time and admin never responds so I'm trying to be a bit more proactive.
      Did you start?

Go local tinder date?

Been to HR yet ?

Forgot your medication yet?

How’s the traveling?

Got a monk habit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

You asked a question. I answered.
        Why are you being such a dick?
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Did you start?

Go local tinder date?

Been to HR yet ?

Forgot your medication yet?

How’s the traveling?

Got a monk habit ?

Yes

No

Yes

No, but I've reduced the dose without supervision, direction or control.

Fine

Hmmm, I'm going to say yes but I don't know what you mean.

And I'm not looking for notoriety on client site, which is why I deleted the opener. It appears that the other contractors on client site read my posts on this forum and gossip about them. I don't want my reputation to be damaged by association with the so and so's who plague my threads.
          Last edited by mb31; 4 February 2020, 21:44.

Comment

And I'm not looking for notoriety on client site, which is why I deleted the opener. It appear that the other contractors on client site read my posts on this forum and gossip about them. I don't want my reputation to be damaged by association with the so and so's who plague my threads.
            this is an anonymous forum.
            why would anyone know who you are?
            more arfur

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              this is an anonymous forum.
              why would anyone know who you are?
              more arfur
              Because there was TMI and it would be fairly easy to narrow down the search to one person given that the CUK lurkers already worked out which company and part of the organisation I was talking about.

Comment

Because there was TMI and it would be fairly easy to narrow down the search to one person given that the CUK lurkers already worked out which company and part of the organisation I was talking about.
                shouldn't spout off so much then, should you?

Comment

Yes

No

Yes

No, but I've reduced the dose without supervision, direction or control.

Fine

Hmmm, I'm going to say yes but I don't know what you mean.

And I'm not looking for notoriety on client site, which is why I deleted the opener. It appears that the other contractors on client site read my posts on this forum and gossip about them. I don't want my reputation to be damaged by association with the so and so's who plague my threads.
                  Cool

Let’s hope you don’t get your fellow contractors a special coffee from the vending machine then - extra cream

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    shouldn't spout off so much then, should you?
                    I think you might be right and if I get the chop I don't fancy joining the zombie hoards in the contractor's job market this April.

Comment

I think you might be right and if I get the chop I don't fancy joining the zombie hoards in the contractor's job market this April.
                      that's 'hordes'

hthbidi

Comment

Working...
                      X