IR35 Soap Opera IR35 Soap Opera - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: IR35 Soap Opera

  1. #21

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mb31 View Post
    I don't want my reputation to be damaged by association with the so and so's who plague my threads.
    I don't think it's them doing the damage to your reputation to be honest.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #22

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,278

    Default

    Mb31, I think your best plan of action in your job, on the internet, and in real life, is to try not to annoy everyone. The next step would be to take advice.

    If you’re not interested in either of these, then maybe contracting and trolling Internet forums is not something you should consider as a good life choice.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  3. #23

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Mb31, F**k off.
    FTFY
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #24

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    FTFY

    You might very well think so, I couldn’t possibly comment.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  5. #25

    Banned

    mb31 is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Mb31, I think your best plan of action in your job, on the internet, and in real life, is to try not to annoy everyone. The next step would be to take advice.

    If you’re not interested in either of these, then maybe contracting and trolling Internet forums is not something you should consider as a good life choice.
    I did take your advice or I wouldn't be umbrella.

    One man's annoyance is another man's triumph in the face of adversity for disability rights, diversity and inclusion.

    I'm surprised this thread has not been moved to general yet. It's a bit pointless now.

  6. #26

    Banned

    BR14 is always on top


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    11,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mb31 View Post
    It's a bit pointless now.
    like all your posts, really

  7. #27

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mb31 View Post
    I did take your advice or I wouldn't be umbrella.

    One man's annoyance is another man's triumph in the face of adversity for disability rights, diversity and inclusion.

    I'm surprised this thread has not been moved to general yet. It's a bit pointless now.
    It's too tulip even for general.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  8. #28

    Banned

    mb31 is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    262

    Default

    And what's even more pointless is that you're both responding.

  9. #29

    Banned

    BR14 is always on top


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    11,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mb31 View Post
    And what's even more pointless is that you're both responding.
    well, the more pointless you are, the more points you get

  10. #30

    Banned

    mb31 is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    well, the more pointless you are, the more points you get
    That's not true, I've had no 'like' points on this thread, not a single one.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •