• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Soap Opera

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    I don't want my reputation to be damaged by association with the so and so's who plague my threads.
    I don't think it's them doing the damage to your reputation to be honest.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Mb31, I think your best plan of action in your job, on the internet, and in real life, is to try not to annoy everyone. The next step would be to take advice.

If you’re not interested in either of these, then maybe contracting and trolling Internet forums is not something you should consider as a good life choice.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Mb31, F**k off.
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          FTFY

You might very well think so, I couldn’t possibly comment.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Mb31, I think your best plan of action in your job, on the internet, and in real life, is to try not to annoy everyone. The next step would be to take advice.

If you’re not interested in either of these, then maybe contracting and trolling Internet forums is not something you should consider as a good life choice.
            I did take your advice or I wouldn't be umbrella.

One man's annoyance is another man's triumph in the face of adversity for disability rights, diversity and inclusion.

I'm surprised this thread has not been moved to general yet. It's a bit pointless now.

Comment

It's a bit pointless now.
              like all your posts, really

Comment

I did take your advice or I wouldn't be umbrella.

One man's annoyance is another man's triumph in the face of adversity for disability rights, diversity and inclusion.

I'm surprised this thread has not been moved to general yet. It's a bit pointless now.
                It's too tulip even for general.

Comment

And what's even more pointless is that you're both responding.

Comment

And what's even more pointless is that you're both responding.
                    well, the more pointless you are, the more points you get

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      well, the more pointless you are, the more points you get
                      That's not true, I've had no 'like' points on this thread, not a single one.

Comment

Working...
                      X