• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday's WTAF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    As I understand the mother went to the Sun with the story, no doubt for a large sum of money, so I question her motives as well
    My emphasis.

I feel duty bound to point out that there is actually no evidence of that so far. Further, and if it were my son, I'd going straight to the papers as well... then, maybe, the police. It would depend on which I thought could do the most damage to the ****er.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      My emphasis.

I feel duty bound to point out that there is actually no evidence of that so far. Further, and if it were my son, I'd going straight to the papers as well... then, maybe, the police. It would depend on which I thought could do the most damage to the ****er.
      The only f@cker here is you. I dont like you. But you DGAF obviously.
      To the point if your son was 16 and gay and suck d.ick of an old guy, what will you do?

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
        The only f@cker here is you. I dont like you. But you DGAF obviously.
        To the point if your son was 16 and gay and suck d.ick of an old guy, what will you do?
        You seem confused. Projecting possibly. So let me spell it out for you once again: there was no consent in the old man's pursuit of this child. None.

Originally posted by pscont View Post
        ...I dont (sic) like you. But you DGAF obviously...
        You're clearly not as stupid as you make out.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
        X