• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you use an Electric Toothbrush?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you use an Electric Toothbrush?

Thinking of making the big switch myself but just interested to hear of others’ experiences of post switch dental hygiene, in particular, what sort of feedback have you been getting from your hygienist since making the big switch?
    Yes, I use an Electric Toothbrush
    81.82%
    No, I don’t use an Electric Toothbrush
    4.55%
    AndyW's mum taught me another way to keep my teeth clean
    13.64%

So a few harmless posts to get over the newbie restrictions and then a banal question totally bypassing the welcome forum....

Inneresting
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mabs J The Chaffinch View Post
      Thinking of making the big switch myself but just interested to hear of others’ experiences of post switch dental hygiene, in particular, what sort of feedback have you been getting from your hygienist since making the big switch?
      I smell arfur

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        So a few harmless posts to get over the newbie restrictions and then a banal question totally bypassing the welcome forum....

Inneresting
        Certainly has that feeling, doesn't it. Kojak indeed.

Comment

Call it banal if you like but I’m interested in people’s views.

Comment

Inneresting
            Mabs is too much to type.. just use MB I reckon.

Comment

like i said

Comment

Inneresting
                Not sure if this you suggesting where this sockies stable is from or just a generalistic term for tedious sockies nowadays.

Part of me would agree with the former looking at the name and the modus operandi.

The dates make me wonder if it's a clever word play from another member...

Mabs J The Chaffinch
                And the numbers. 17 letters in the name (excluding spaces). If you add the letters in January, May, and August it comes to 17. All three of these months have 31 days in them and voila!!

Got him!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I am not the previous poster to whom you allude. I can promise you that.

Back on topic, brand and model? I assume Oral B...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Not sure if this you suggesting where this sockies stable is from or just a generalistic term for tedious sockies nowadays.

Part of me would agree with the former looking at the name and the modus operandi.

The dates make me wonder if it's a clever word play from another member...

And the numbers. 17 letters in the name (excluding spaces). If you add the letters in January, May, and August it comes to 17. All three of these months have 31 days in them and voila!!

Got him!!
                    My name is Mabel and my family name begins with a J. That’s all I’m giving away.

Oh, and I like a little bit of bread with no cheese.

Comment

Working...
                    X