• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you use an Electric Toothbrush?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mabs J The Chaffinch View Post
    Thinking of making the big switch myself but just interested to hear of others’ experiences of post switch dental hygiene, in particular, what sort of feedback have you been getting from your hygienist since making the big switch?
    I use a toothbrush, two elastic bands and a battery dildo.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I use a toothbrush, two elastic bands and a battery dildo.
      Efficient. One assumes that floss comes as standard?
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Don't try to clean inside your nose with one, it hurts like buggery
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Not sure if this you suggesting where this sockies stable is from or just a generalistic term for tedious sockies nowadays.

Part of me would agree with the former looking at the name and the modus operandi.

The dates make me wonder if it's a clever word play from another member...

And the numbers. 17 letters in the name (excluding spaces). If you add the letters in January, May, and August it comes to 17. All three of these months have 31 days in them and voila!!

Got him!!
          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to northernladuk again.
          Someone do the needful
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can't be a sockie. They'd know to put an AndyW option in. I've added one.

Of course it's a sockie.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Of course it's a sockie.
              And the normal cycle continues. Mods deny its a sockie despite it clearly being so and then it gets banned after about 150 posts with no mention of the said mods inability to spot a sockie if appeared on their foot.

Got you a tool specially made for just this occasion. Rise up and smite this foul heathen with thine hammer.

Or are you chicken??
              Last edited by northernladuk; 6 February 2020, 15:23.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                And the normal cycle continues. Mods deny its a sockie despite it clearly being so and then it gets banned after about 150 posts with no mention of the said mods inability to spot a sockie if appeared on their foot.

Got you a tool specially made for just this occasion. Rise up and smite this foul heathen with thine hammer.

Or are you chicken??
                No one thinks of NAT as a real Mod, will have to wait until the grown ups return
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Of course it's a sockie.
                  Should have added Paddy's option.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My name is Mabel and my family name begins with a J. That’s all I’m giving away.

Oh, and I like a little bit of bread with no cheese.
                    What about the Chaffinch?? We like our tits around here, one of our brethren even has a webcam filming them.

Comment

Thinking of making the big switch myself but just interested to hear of others’ experiences of post switch dental hygiene, in particular, what sort of feedback have you been getting from your hygienist since making the big switch?
                      I have used an electric brush for years, back when they needed a couple of AA batterys, not this newfangled built-in rechargable stuff.

My hygienst bangs on about flossing or interdental brushes more than choice of toothbrush.

I would say, I did used to have a tendency to brush too hard and caused some gum damage. Electric brushes can have a feature to tell you if you're pressing too hard, which is useful.

Comment

Working...
                      X