RBS Business Banking Switch - Free Money or PITA? RBS Business Banking Switch - Free Money or PITA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 13 of 13

Super poster

quackhandle - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by barrydidit View Post
    AFAIK it's the Williams and Glynn tranche of customers who are being encouraged to feck off. It should have ended ages ago but they've got nowhere near the numbers of people they expected to jump so it's all still staggering on. RBS had to be whacked due to European state aid rules following the bailout. I'd expect it to be quietly shelved at the end of the year.
    That's the feller. For about 18 months I got regular emails about moving to W&G, ooh nearly there, its all exciting, nearly there now, it'll be soon, next month, erm, spring. Maybe.

Then, no that's not happening, here's some money to leave, cheerio now.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    So RBS are paying you to take your business elsewhere?
    Having previously had a business acct with RBS, I'm surprised they have to resort to this. I jumped ship as soon as the 2yr fee-free period expired. I don't mind paying fees, but in return I expect a level of service RBS seem to be incapable of.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Contractor Among Contractors

GJABS - scorchio!

I wonder whether you can open an account with them - and then wait for them to offer you the same deal to go?