• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OFGEM energy cap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFGEM energy cap

How is it supposed to work? The cap announced today seems quite a bit less than what I pay annually for energy.

62, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      62, is that you?
      no, I'm 72

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        How is it supposed to work? The cap announced today seems quite a bit less than what I pay annually for energy.
        Average price, the capped price is pence per unit so the more you use the more you will be over the average.

If they say the price cap will come down 0.1p a unit it's not quite as headline grabbing than saying £17 a year
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Average price, the capped price is pence per unit so the more you use the more you will be over the average.

If they say the price cap will come down 0.1p a unit it's not quite as headline grabbing than saying £17 a year
          thanks, it's the price cap per unit that I'd failed to appreciate.

Comment

Working...
          X