• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK lack of diversity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
    But old Cojey is a bird so thats 33.33% female representation no?
    One of the others identifies as female so it is 66.66%

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      How exactly do you know this as I don't recall any of them actually saying that they are white, let alone privileged. There are 4 moderators:

NAT
      WTFH
      realityhack
      Cojak

Now how do know which are male, female, non-binary, etc. and also their ethnic makeup from that?
      Well, he thinks we've met. Of course, I paid an actor to pretend to be me. Funny how distributing Swiss chocolate convinced everyone it was really me.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Well, he thinks we've met. Of course, I paid an actor to pretend to be me. Funny how distributing Swiss chocolate convinced everyone it was really me.
        It was not the chocolate. It was talking nonsense....

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          This question is really aimed at the mods, but there is a distinct lack of women on CUK.

What are you doing to increase diversity?

I noticed almost all of the mods are men, white privileged men. This doesn't reflect society.

So what you doing about this mods?

+1 to the first CUKER that posts a picture of the dance group Diversity.
          I think you’ll find if CUK represented our Industry we’d all be called Bob and Bobina
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I think you’ll find if CUK represented our Industry we’d all be called Bob and Bobina
            I thought you name was Robert? Shall I call you Bob from now on? Actually Bobina is probably closer....

Comment

Working...
            X