• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shamima Begum loses first stage of appeal against citizenship removal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shamima Begum loses first stage of appeal against citizenship removal

Shamima Begum loses first stage of appeal against citizenship removal | UK news | The Guardian

So somebody who can potentially apply for some other citizenship can lose UK one, what a load of crap - in the meantime convicted terrorists leaving UK jail at half time to conduct terrorism in UK.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Shamima Begum loses first stage of appeal against citizenship removal | UK news | The Guardian

So somebody who can potentially apply for some other citizenship can lose UK one, what a load of crap - in the meantime convicted terrorists leaving UK jail at half time to conduct terrorism in UK.
    I guess thats why laws are made by smarter people than you
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I guess thats why laws are made by smarter people than you
      Yes, very clever people allowed convicted terrorists to get small jail terms and get auto release in half the time, that was super clever.

Comment

I never understodd why she was not allowed back when about 450 ISIS UK citizens were allowed back.

Was that as she had publicity or because she is a woman?

She was a child. Radicalised in the UK.

Comment

Good!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I never understodd why she was not allowed back when about 450 ISIS UK citizens were allowed back.

She was a child. Radicalised in the UK.
            It depends on who facilitated their trip and which group they joined
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Im not going to comment on thi.

Knee jerk reactions are generly not partuicularly constructive.

One has to feel some symapathy by virtue of the fact that she had 3 kids and lost them all.

whether ot not she should be allowed back in to Great Brittain is another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Publicity. The Home Secretary saw a quick way to be popular and went for it.

Whatever anyone thinks about her:

Under international law a person should not be rendered stateless in this manner.
                Passing off home grown problems to other countries stinks
                Britain is supposed to have a duty of care towards its citizens, no matter how vile the individual might be - not ditch them a the first opportunity.

If it happened to her, it could happen to any of us.And that's what concerns me - the precedent being set. The UK is civilised and supposed to run under the rule of law. We're supposed to be better than these scum.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
                  Im not going to comment on thi.

Knee jerk reactions are generly not partuicularly constructive.

One has to feel some symapathy by virtue of the fact that she had 3 kids and lost them all.

whether ot not she should be allowed back in to Great Brittain is another matter.
                  Are you trying to end all the fun in CUK?

I am just waiting for another thread on the McCanns....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Publicity. The Home Secretary saw a quick way to be popular and went for it.

Whatever anyone thinks about her:

Under international law a person should not be rendered stateless in this manner.
                    Passing off home grown problems to other countries stinks
                    Britain is supposed to have a duty of care towards its citizens, no matter how vile the individual might be - not ditch them a the first opportunity.

If it happened to her, it could happen to any of us.And that's what concerns me - the precedent being set. The UK is civilised and supposed to run under the rule of law. We're supposed to be better than these scum.
                    Perhaps the EU will hold us to account?

Comment

Working...
                    X