• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SNP reveal English Honey Trap!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNP reveal English Honey Trap!

SNP Councillor claims shamed MSP Derek Mackay's hounding of schoolboy was 'honey trap' to scupper Scottish Independence bid!

Bloody English!

Jean McClung is quoted as saying “The whole thing just depresses me as it indicates what I have long suspected — the British Establishment will do ANYTHING to deny Scotland her freedom!”
    Last edited by Zigenare; 9 February 2020, 12:44.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Rational debate will simply make clear that Scottish Independence is the best choice for the Scots, so raking up dirt is the best strategy.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Rational debate will simply make clear that Scottish Independence is the best choice for the Scots, so raking up dirt is the best strategy.
      Article quoted from a Scottish Newspaper, about "Councillor Mad Mary McClunge" and that's raking up dirt?

"Secret Agent? On WHOSE side????" - to quote Sheriff J.W. Pepper...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        SNP Councillor claims shamed MSP Derek Mackay's hounding of schoolboy was 'honey trap' to scupper Scottish Independence bid!

Bloody English!

Jean McClung is quoted as saying “The whole thing just depresses me as it indicates what I have long suspected — the British Establishment will do ANYTHING to deny Scotland her freedom!”
        It's an odd thing: just when one thinks that we've reached the bottom of the barrel; the barrel gets deeper.

This is a shameful intervention by this Councillor. I just can't understand why she would want to jump into this debate with this line of attack. It just doesn't do anyone any good at all.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make; could you explain?
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

oh you are funny!

Mods can we have a Scot's independence forum to keep the nutters in please?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X