• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modern Luxury flats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Luxury flats

“ Residents of flats overlooked by the Tate Modern have lost the latest round of their legal battle with the gallery at the court of appeal.

The owners of four flats in the Neo Bankside development on London’s South Bank took legal action in an attempt to stop “hundreds of thousands of visitors” looking into their homes from the Tate’s viewing platform.

They applied for an injunction requiring the gallery to prevent members of the public observing their flats by cordoning off parts of the platform or erecting screening, to stop what they said was a “relentless” invasion of their privacy.”

Luxury flat owners lose privacy appeal against Tate Modern viewpoint | Art and design | The Guardian

Hurrah for sanity

Comment

So what if owners hired some nudists, would that be illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        So what if owners hired some nudists, would that be illegal?
        Contrary to what the NLyUK said last time you engaged her services, people are allowed to be naked within private premises
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Contrary to what the NLyUK said last time you engaged her services, people are allowed to be naked within private premises
          But a group of people blokes all doing the 'helicopter' all day facing the viewing gallery may be pushing it a bit.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

That would need to be backed by a QC opinion

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              That would need to be backed by a QC opinion
              Worked well for loan schemes....
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Didn't we do this story a year ago?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X