• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Javid resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if he was found inside IR35 and decided to walk as a result.

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Expect even more profligacy now. No. 10 is running the Treasury...

Comment

Dominic Cummings is running the show and wants his puppet in as Chancellor.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
              Already pulling the strings for the Eton Loon, what's another few more?

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

If Rishi Sunak becomes Chancellor, expect Infosys to be given a blank cheque to ship in thousands of offshore resources. End of IT industry for all UK guys.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I do imagine these cabinet reshuffles like are this...

Well, what would you say… you do here?

qh
                  Last edited by quackhandle; 13 February 2020, 12:30.
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Ahaha great, he eqs totally out of his depth, hopefully now lower taxes in the budget

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Expect even more profligacy now. No. 10 is running the Treasury...
                      And that’s great - fkers at No 10 should be directly responsible for the new taxes, no excuses it’s some other guy who is doing it!

Comment

Working...
                      X