• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Javid resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yeah, and now Boris will own any tax increases, suits me better than Bliar outsourcing taxes to strong man like Brown, or like Cameron and Osborne
    True, he will own them. But I think he's OK with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      True, he will own them. But I think he's OK with that.
      I’d rather take chances with that than otherwise, if Boris isn’t elected then Cummings is nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        What's an "IT" job?
        Some wise clown gig working for pennies

HTH

Comment

Some wise clown gig working for pennies

HTH
          I thought you'd be the one to know. Thanks.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Tax cuts to those who live in Bham and further north - it’s only fair.

Comment

“ But Javid also stressed that he was determined to balance the current budget, as it is known – funding day-to-day spending through tax receipts – which would constrain how much Johnson has available for upfront spending pledges, unless the government is willing to raise more tax.”

Sajid Javid's exit leaves Boris Johnson in control of Treasury | Politics | The Guardian

Boris wasn’t willing to raise more tax, the Guardian is going to have to lead new campaign for fiscally balanced budgets

Comment

Comment

Boris wasn’t willing to raise more tax, the Guardian is going to have to lead new campaign for fiscally balanced budgets
                  But we know he was. That's why he's been banging on about ER helping the obnoxiously rich get even richer, to paraphrase. You're completely misjudging him. He's more Blair than Thatcher.

Comment

I am counting on it ...

Rishi Sunak, the new chancellor, is the son in law of the co founder of InfoSys.....I think we all know where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by fargaman View Post
                      Rishi Sunak, the new chancellor, is the son in law of the co founder of InfoSys.....I think we all know where this is going.
                      Enlighten us.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X