• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Javid resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javid resigns

Apparently asked to sack his two special advisors and refused.

Comment

And they said the IR35 protest would have no effect.

Comment

I assume a journalist somewhere is muttering “Dammit, I said we should run the story yesterday!”

Comment

Rishi Sunak in.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Yeah, it's a bit careless of Boris to lose his Chancellor so early on

Comment

See? CONTRACTOR POWER! He couldn't cope with it.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Javid source: "They wanted to take control of the whole operation. There was going to be a whole new set up and they wanted to be in charge of it. Sajid didn't know it was coming and said no."
                https://twitter.com/elliotttimes/sta...25219245010949

Comment

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I slagged him off in an earlier thread. Now out of all those dishonest scum he shows some spine.

Firstly Sajid: I apologise for what I said.
                    Secondly: just shows what I know about anything
                    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X