• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

opportunity of a lifetime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typical.
    start a thread about dreams, and get trolled by a bunch of expat muppets with the imagination of an amoeba.
    and an egotistical twat who drinks watneys red barrel.
    where's the rest?
    there're a couple missing.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      I'll do it if they bring 8 track tape back.

And I won't have to pay any taxes, ever.

HTH

Brillo

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Inside or Outside ?
        So there is a secret underground base on the moon! I knew it...

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          I would be very happy if NASA could forcibly send a couple of those people who profess that the original moon landings were fake.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Is it a one-way ticket, like the mission to Mars? There are a few people I'd like to nominate

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The iron chicken!
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                X