• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

would you switch to a bra free life?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Jesus. If you worked in my office looking like that I wouldn't get a bean of work done and my right arm would look like popeye by the end of the gig.
    That said Ms LadyMuck. Even if you did wear a bra and work in my office the outcome would sill be the same [emoji7][emoji14][emoji14]

Last edited by northernladuk; 15 February 2020, 00:50.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Is that from personal experience
        Stop fantasizing over my moobs, hands off.

Comment

Easier to do with smaller boobs than larger ones, or ones that have yet to succumb to gravity.

I personally won't as, as evidenced by the last exhibit, I don't like advertising how cold I am.
          Gets duffel coat out

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Gets duffel coat out

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            Tucks tits in knickers
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I'm hoping my moobs* don't get to the point whereby I have to make that decision...

Oh fook, I just said that out loud...

*Under imperial currency they were actually pecs...honest...
              You'll need something to keep your knees warm in your dotage.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Easier to do with smaller boobs than larger ones, or ones that have yet to succumb to gravity.

I personally won't as, as evidenced by the last exhibit, I don't like advertising how cold I am.
                how are we mortal males supposed to control our primeval desires when faced with any of these ladies?

Comment

Jesus. If you worked in my office looking like that I wouldn't get a bean of work done and my right arm would look like popeye by the end of the gig.
                  Confirmed.... once a winker....
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                    how are we mortal males supposed to control our primeval desires when faced with any of these ladies?
                    You could bore them to death to remove the problem.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You could bore them to death to remove the problem.
                      that would do nothing to quell the primeval desires. They can be unrequited you know!

Comment

Working...
                      X