Reports for UK LLP non residents - Sockie thread Reports for UK LLP non residents - Sockie thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is always on top

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    20,230

    Default

    Well, since I’m sure you’ll have many questions to ask you will probably find the answers to your questions here. LLP - Search - GOV.UK

    I’m afraid that we won’t be able to help you with details because we aren’t qualified tax advisors or accountants you see.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

  2. #12

    Godlike

    ladymuck is always on top

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,019

    Default

    So you don't live in the UK, won't do any work in the UK, why do you want a UK LLP? Oh because you can avoid tax...

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    42,718

    Default

    *cough* pscont *cough*
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #14

    bored now

    eek is a fount of knowledge

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    24,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    There is nothing to invent. LLPs don`t pay tax for foreign source income, only for the UK sourced.
    Thus it is 0% as we don`t work for UK market and partners are paying income tax only in the place of their residency. This is worldwide famous scheme

    The only question here which forms should be submitted to Companies House and HMRC as we don`t want to use some agents/intermediates
    So you need to actually do some research and work out how they do it and whether they can actually do what you claim it can - as it is hardly surprising that a set of people in live and work in UK don't understand how to perform the dodgy dealings seemingly done by overseas companies as we aren't in a position to do those things ourselves.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  5. #15

    Super poster

    Lance - scorchio!

    Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    There is nothing to invent. LLPs don`t pay tax for foreign source income, only for the UK sourced.
    Thus it is 0% as we don`t work for UK market and partners are paying income tax only in the place of their residency. This is worldwide famous scheme

    The only question here which forms should be submitted to Companies House and HMRC as we don`t want to use some agents/intermediates
    Agents have nothing to do with companies house.
    An LLP is an intermediary.

    What address are you going to use for the registered address? I think it needs to be UK one. An accountant will provide that for you.
    See You Next Tuesday

  6. #16

    Fingers like lightning

    Iliketax has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    LLPs don`t pay tax for foreign source income, only for the UK sourced.
    Just to be pedantic, that is not right.

  7. #17

    Godlike

    ladymuck is always on top

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketax View Post
    Just to be pedantic, that is not right.
    I don't think that's pedantic at all

  8. #18

    Banned

    provider has no reputation


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    So you don't live in the UK, won't do any work in the UK, why do you want a UK LLP? Oh because you can avoid tax...
    Yes, of course. Exactly because of that. And as i`ve told partners are from 3rd world country so to get registered in all payment systems as well as to open bank acc some jurisdiction is needed.

    Who needs to open company in their country and pay huge amount of taxes when you can legally work worldwide using another jurisdiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketax View Post
    Just to be pedantic, that is not right.
    Why not?

  9. #19

    bored now

    eek is a fount of knowledge

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    24,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    Yes, of course. Exactly because of that. And as i`ve told partners are from 3rd world country so to get registered in all payment systems as well as to open bank acc some jurisdiction is needed.



    Why not?
    Go and do your own leg work..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  10. #20

    Banned

    provider has no reputation


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Look, there are a lot of services (simply google) that help to register UK LLP for non residents, provide UK address and service address for correspondence for partners to hide their original address. That is absolutely legal and your citizens are happy to provide it.
    So... i don`t care at all what someone thinks about it

    The question was, i repeat:

    Which forms UK LLP with partners non residents and no VAT has to fill and submit yearly to Companies House and HMRC

    Thank you in advance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •