Reports for UK LLP non residents - Sockie thread Reports for UK LLP non residents - Sockie thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 46

Some things in Moderation

cojak is always on top

Well, since I’m sure you’ll have many questions to ask you will probably find the answers to your questions here. LLP - Search - GOV.UK

I’m afraid that we won’t be able to help you with details because we aren’t qualified tax advisors or accountants you see.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Godlike

ladymuck is always on top

So you don't live in the UK, won't do any work in the UK, why do you want a UK LLP? Oh because you can avoid tax...

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

*cough* pscont *cough*
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    There is nothing to invent. LLPs don`t pay tax for foreign source income, only for the UK sourced.
    Thus it is 0% as we don`t work for UK market and partners are paying income tax only in the place of their residency. This is worldwide famous scheme

The only question here which forms should be submitted to Companies House and HMRC as we don`t want to use some agents/intermediates
    So you need to actually do some research and work out how they do it and whether they can actually do what you claim it can - as it is hardly surprising that a set of people in live and work in UK don't understand how to perform the dodgy dealings seemingly done by overseas companies as we aren't in a position to do those things ourselves.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Super poster

Lance - scorchio!

There is nothing to invent. LLPs don`t pay tax for foreign source income, only for the UK sourced.
    Thus it is 0% as we don`t work for UK market and partners are paying income tax only in the place of their residency. This is worldwide famous scheme

The only question here which forms should be submitted to Companies House and HMRC as we don`t want to use some agents/intermediates
    Agents have nothing to do with companies house.
    An LLP is an intermediary.

What address are you going to use for the registered address? I think it needs to be UK one. An accountant will provide that for you.
    See You Next Tuesday

Fingers like lightning

Iliketax has more data than eek

LLPs don`t pay tax for foreign source income, only for the UK sourced.
    Just to be pedantic, that is not right.

Godlike

ladymuck is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketax View Post
    I don't think that's pedantic at all

Banned

provider has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    So you don't live in the UK, won't do any work in the UK, why do you want a UK LLP? Oh because you can avoid tax...
    Yes, of course. Exactly because of that. And as i`ve told partners are from 3rd world country so to get registered in all payment systems as well as to open bank acc some jurisdiction is needed.

Who needs to open company in their country and pay huge amount of taxes when you can legally work worldwide using another jurisdiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketax View Post
    Why not?

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Yes, of course. Exactly because of that. And as i`ve told partners are from 3rd world country so to get registered in all payment systems as well as to open bank acc some jurisdiction is needed.

Why not?
    Go and do your own leg work..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Banned

provider has no reputation

Look, there are a lot of services (simply google) that help to register UK LLP for non residents, provide UK address and service address for correspondence for partners to hide their original address. That is absolutely legal and your citizens are happy to provide it.
    So... i don`t care at all what someone thinks about it

The question was, i repeat:

Which forms UK LLP with partners non residents and no VAT has to fill and submit yearly to Companies House and HMRC

Thank you in advance.