• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reports for UK LLP non residents - Sockie thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by provider View Post
    Look, there are a lot of services (simply google) that help to register UK LLP for non residents, provide UK address and service address for correspondence for partners to hide their original address. That is absolutely legal and your citizens are happy to provide it.
    So... i don`t care at all what someone thinks about it

The question was, i repeat:

Which forms UK LLP with partners non residents and no VAT has to fill and submit yearly to Companies House and HMRC

Thank you in advance.
    And let me repeat my reply - do your own leg work - it's an area we (on here) don't know about as we don't work that way.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Look, there are a lot of services (simply google) that help to register UK LLP for non residents, provide UK address and service address for correspondence for partners to hide their original address. That is absolutely legal and your citizens are happy to provide it.
      So... i don`t care at all what someone thinks about it

Which forms UK LLP with partners non residents and no VAT has to fill and submit yearly to Companies House and HMRC

Thank you in advance.
      WE DON'T KNOW! - ask your international accountant/ tax advisor.

Comment

You say you don’t care what we think, but then want to know what we think.

You’re a bit confused.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I’ll be repeating this post ad nauseum (or least until I get bored and lock the thread and ban the OP).

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Well, since I’m sure you’ll have many questions to ask you will probably find the answers to your questions here. LLP - Search - GOV.UK

I’m afraid that we won’t be able to help you with details because we aren’t qualified tax advisors or accountants you see.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Thank you in advance.
            You should submit one of these:
            HMRC: Online Short Form
            Last edited by ravenshaw; 16 February 2020, 18:44.

Comment

Why not?
              Because that is what Parliament said when it enacted legislation in 2000 that (after being re-written and than amended) become section 863 Income Tax (Trading and Other) Income 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenshaw View Post
                You should submit one of these:
                HMRC: Online Short Form
                One more stupid. If you tell me where is fraud - i will file it myself

Originally posted by Iliketax View Post
                Because that is what Parliament said when it enacted legislation in 2000 that (after being re-written and than amended) become section 863 Income Tax (Trading and Other) Income 2005.
                Well. I`ve checked and found:

1)For income tax purposes, if a limited liability partnership carries on a trade, profession or business with a view to profit—
                (a)all the activities of the limited liability partnership are treated as carried on in partnership by its members (and not by the limited liability partnership as such),

So obviously thousands of LLPs worldwide and their accountants cannot be so awfully wrong ?

Comment

So obviously thousands of LLPs worldwide and their accountants cannot be so awfully wrong ?
                  I don't know about what many accountants do, but your original statement was wrong.

Comment

One more stupid. If you tell me where is fraud - i will file it myself

Well. I`ve checked and found:

1)For income tax purposes, if a limited liability partnership carries on a trade, profession or business with a view to profit—
                    (a)all the activities of the limited liability partnership are treated as carried on in partnership by its members (and not by the limited liability partnership as such),

so, if you already know all about it, why are you wasting our time here?

geez.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      so, if you already know all about it, why are you wasting our time here?

geez.
                      Waiting for someone who will finally tell which forms LLP and partners should submit yearly. Don`t send me to HMRC website

And i do not ask for any other advice/judge/whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X