• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

coronavirus 1 in 50 will die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay off the Meth ...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
      Plausible.
      Time will tell.
      At least brexiteers will have a scapegoat for the chaos.
      All my colleagues in Singapore are all working from home ‘orange alert’ - no one travels without a mask

London in 12 weeks time

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Got a friend who is a Virologists who advises the government, basically we are fecked 1-2 million people will die from coronavirus in the UK in the next 2 years (2% death rate), government knows this but all hush hush, will peak on all known simulations at Xmas this yeAr

No one will be commuting after April (without face masks) with widespread working from home for several months - projects cancelled contractors laid off - food shortages, stock markets crashed

I told her bollocks, but she said you need to get it now and survive otherwise the future strains will have a higher mortally rate

Happy days

If that were true and I knew that information I’d like to think I’d have the good sense not to publish that on a public Internet forum.

Please don’t tell me you don’t know why.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          All my colleagues in Singapore are all working from home ‘orange alert’ - no one travels without a mask

London in 12 weeks time

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Friend of mine at the MoD says it's all a fuss about nothing and it's just like 'flu.

Comment

Seems to be no worse than flu but doubling number of flu cases would presumably impact economy. And what will be impact in poorer countries that don't have decent health care? Lots of Chinese involement in Africa.

Half of Bits may be infected according to this:

Coronavirus warning: UK told ‘distinct possibility’ HALF of Brits could be affected | World | News | Express.co.uk

Yeh, I know, it is the Daily Express! How many millions did storm Dennis kill?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Friend of mine at the MoD says it's all a fuss about nothing and it's just like 'flu.
                If the post starts off with you saying you have a friend the rest must be a bit difficult to believe as well.....
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Who is that Masked Man?

Cue music played by orchestra on crystal meth.

YouTube
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Who is that Masked Man?

Cue music played by orchestra on crystal meth.

YouTube
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I think it will peak before Christmas - Summer more like, this is an extremely infectious disease. R0 is nearly 50x that of the flu.

The economic hit is going to be phenomenal. Nevermind us, contractors, everyone is going to not get paid. Everything is going to change.

Comment

Working...
                      X