• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

coronavirus 1 in 50 will die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Got a friend who is a Virologists who advises the government, basically we are fecked 1-2 million people will die from coronavirus in the UK in the next 2 years (2% death rate), government knows this but all hush hush, will peak on all known simulations at Xmas this yeAr

No one will be commuting after April (without face masks) with widespread working from home for several months - projects cancelled contractors laid off - food shortages, stock markets crashed

I told her bollocks, but she said you need to get it now and survive otherwise the future strains will have a higher mortally rate

Happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    You don't need a virologists to tell you the death rate is 2%, it's in every news broadcast to date, you're also assuming a 100% infection rate.

On the other hand it means 13 MPs are going to snuff it, only a few more and BoJo's majority might start to look risky
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Shame, I was hoping you'd died in a pool of your own snot.

Oh well, there's always next weekend.

I should have added, oPM and the dimwit Ziggy believe every conspiracy theory they read on t'internet
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I should have added, oPM and the dimwit Ziggy believe every conspiracy theory they read on t'internet

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          we are fast moving to the point where we will only believe what we see and experience ourselves, given all these conspiracy theories. Lucy Worsey's programs on the great American fibs are worth watching!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            You don't need a virologists to tell you the death rate is 2%, it's in every news broadcast to date, you're also assuming a 100% infection rate.

On the other hand it means 13 MPs are going to snuff it, only a few more and BoJo's majority might start to look risky
            If only it were that sective

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I don't believe any of the tulipe that you post so I think you might be ever so slightly wrong.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                If only it were that sective
                Is that anything like selective?

Surely most Tory MPs are older, crustier and gammonier than Labour MPs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

New to Jezza?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

And so it begins, low key, soon it will be 100 hotels

A hotel near Heathrow airport has been closed to the public and designated as a potential coronavirus quarantine centre as health officials prepare for more cases in the UK.

The Holiday Inn Heathrow Ariel hotel, on Bath Road, closed on Saturday with staff told it would not re-open for bookings until March at the earliest.

Sources told The Independent the hotel has been block booked as a potential quarantine zone for international visitors to the UK who develop coronavirus or for Britons evacuated to the UK from overseas.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It was supposed to be selective not sective, yes.

I have a habit of hitting the backspace key instead of l or m on my phone keypad and not always noticing. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X