• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Blue Rishi Sumak - Potential Conflict of Interest?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Blue Rishi Sumak - Potential Conflict of Interest?

According to Wikipedia, Rishi Sumak is married to the daughter of Indian billionaire and co-founder of Infosys, N. R. Narayana Murthy.

Surely this is a conflict of interest?

Hi Karl.

Want to say goodbye to everyone?

(Moved from the Prof forums and title edited)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

EDIT : Dammit, I was too slow.

Hi Karl.

Want to say goodbye to everyone?

(Moved from the Prof forums and title edited)
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Record View Post
        According to Wikipedia, Rishi Sumak is married to the daughter of Indian billionaire and co-founder of Infosys, N. R. Narayana Murthy.

Surely this is a conflict of interest?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

EDIT : Dammit, I was too slow.
          You waited for post 2 before bringing the hammer down on purpose didn't you
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I really wish someone had mentioned this before, maybe in 5 or 6 different threads.....
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              I really wish someone had mentioned this before, maybe in 5 or 6 different threads.....

Unfortunately Big Blue Plymouth/Gricer/Martin Bank Holiday/etc was banned, then he decided to create a new account and post the thread in IR35. I moved it in preparation to ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Record
                Inneresting question though.

By the way, WTF did you get Karl from?

You remind me of Karl Pilkington, you know the guy who does "An Idiot Abroad" amongst other bad mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Unfortunately Big Blue Plymouth/Gricer/Martin Bank Holiday/etc was banned, then he decided to create a new account and post the thread in IR35. I moved it in preparation to ban him.
                  You're not a fan of blood sports I take it. Oh no, of course you wouldn't be. Next time can you leave him alive for just long enough so we can all join in?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X