• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another IT contractor whinging it in another job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another IT contractor whinging it in another job

IR35 Contractor News. Is Dominic Cummings an IT Consultant Inside IR35

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    he has and has used a limited company.

beyond that we don’t know anything and won’t know for over a year (when the company accounts appear).

even then it might be none government work
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The chap that runs that site, I forget who it is, isn't exactly the most reliable source of information IIRC. Whilst I am sure the basics of the article are right, there'll be a lot of crud in there too

Comment

He is not doing any actual work, so he is clearly outside

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He is not doing any actual work, so he is clearly outside
          There's minimal direction, and absolutely no control whatsoever. He'll be fine...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            The chap that runs that site, I forget who it is, isn't exactly the most reliable source of information IIRC. Whilst I am sure the basics of the article are right, there'll be a lot of crud in there too
            Bat tulip crazy Gerry
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X