• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorist gun killing in Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Would you like to show where I have said that?
    Not really, nope. Off you pop.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Not really, nope. Off you pop.
      So, can't answer the question or just making bollocks up as usual...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        So, can't answer the question or just making bollocks up as usual...
        I answered your question. You asked me if I'd like to show you and I said "No". Off you pop fritz.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Most shootings are by far-right extremists, it's just a matter of whether they use religion to justify their far right attitude, or just a general hatred of those who are different to them.
          The irony is, the far right white supremacists etc who hate Muslims so much, have ideologies that are more aligned to each other than they care to acknowledge. The only difference is the colour of the 'flag' that they worship.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            The irony is, the far right white supremacists etc who hate Muslims so much, have ideologies that are more aligned to each other than they care to acknowledge. The only difference is the colour of the 'flag' that they worship.

Watch out, you'll upset the trolls.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Well yeah - seems most far right extremists think the world should be white and so will inflict violence on those who do not fit into that view.

In much the same way as extremist muslims think the whole world should be muslim and are willing to inflict violence on those who do not fit into that view.

But there is a difference between the 2 groups.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Well yeah - seems most far right extremists think the world should be white and so will inflict violence on those who do not fit into that view.

In much the same way as extremist muslims think the whole world should be muslim and are willing to inflict violence on those who do not fit into that view.

But there is a difference between the 2 groups.

What is the difference, in your opinion?

Comment

Yeah
                  The media portrays one as a loner, mentally disturbed extremist (but hardly ever a terrorist attack)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    What is the difference, in your opinion?
                    One is a loner who may belong to groups who agree with him - but those groups are generally illegal.

The other is a member of one of the worlds largest religions.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      One is a loner who may belong to groups who agree with him - but those groups are generally illegal.

The other is a member of one of the worlds largest religions.
                      If we're going for blanket descriptions, you started off by saying one was white. So you're saying one is part of one of the largest races in the world. That doesn't mean every white person is a far right racist gunman.

And then you say the other is a member of a religious group. That doesn't mean every member of that religious group is a right wing extremist gunman.

Comment

Working...
                      X