• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorist gun killing in Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Not quite true.

I said the far right extremist wants the world to be white - only because in general we associate those sort of people with Nazi's and the whole white supremacy thing.

As for the religious group well plenty of stuff on the internet to read, make of it what you will.

There's plenty of idiotic stuff posted on the internet, doesn't make it true, but you don't appear to have voiced your opinion, just the "make of it what you will". Tell me, what do you make of what you read on the internet about Muslims?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Clearly you don't.
      You see when you start getting petulant I know you're becoming upset.

Go and have a lie down in your safe space, you'll feel better.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Great debating skills there.

Care to share what you think is incorrect with what I posted, or would you prefer me to respond in kind with an insult and nothing constructive?
        Most shootings (worldwide) happen in places where guns are easy to come by. Like America (as in all of the south and central, and the north except Canada). And the Middle East, Africa, and anywhere else where there's a war going on. Even in mainland Europe, where guns are relatively easy to obtain, I doubt the fascists are anywhere near topping the league table when it comes to mass shootings - the Paris numbers from a few years ago will be keeping the Islamists in the Champions League places for decades to come.
        You should have said "most shootings in Europe are carried out by the mentally ill or ill-informed" in which case I would have probably agreed with you, but instead you had to play the "it's the Islamaphobic fascists doing most of the shootings" card. I can't be arsed to look back at all the numbers to work out who did what to who, and I'm guessing you didn't bother to do that either. We don't even know if the victims of yesterdays tragic events were even Muslims (although it seems likely they probably were) but if there's a conclusion to jump to, you feel the need to ask "how high?"
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There's plenty of idiotic stuff posted on the internet, doesn't make it true, but you don't appear to have voiced your opinion, just the "make of it what you will". Tell me, what do you make of what you read on the internet about Muslims?
          I do not really read about Muslims on the internet to be honest...

But this is an interesting read.

A Call to the Muslims of the World | Center for Inquiry

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I do not really read about Muslims on the internet to be honest...

But this is an interesting read.

A Call to the Muslims of the World | Center for Inquiry

So what is your opinion, that you are reticent to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Most shootings (worldwide) happen in places where guns are easy to come by. Like America (as in all of the south and central, and the north except Canada). And the Middle East, Africa, and anywhere else where there's a war going on. Even in mainland Europe, where guns are relatively easy to obtain, I doubt the fascists are anywhere near topping the league table when it comes to mass shootings - the Paris numbers from a few years ago will be keeping the Islamists in the Champions League places for decades to come.
              You should have said "most shootings in Europe are carried out by the mentally ill or ill-informed" in which case I would have probably agreed with you, but instead you had to play the "it's the Islamaphobic fascists doing most of the shootings" card. I can't be arsed to look back at all the numbers to work out who did what to who, and I'm guessing you didn't bother to do that either. We don't even know if the victims of yesterdays tragic events were even Muslims (although it seems likely they probably were) but if there's a conclusion to jump to, you feel the need to ask "how high?"

I didn't say any of that. I said that most shootings are by far right extremists.
              Let's take the US for example. how many of the recent shootings have been by left wingers or atheists? Answer: very few.
              What about in Europe?
              Or in the Middle East?

There's the great American tradition that if the shooter is a Republican voter or member of the NRA then they are mentally unstable, but if they have a beard and do exactly the same thing, then they are not mentally unstable, but part of a wider plot.
              All great spin.

I stand by my earlier statement: most shootings are carried out by right wing extremists. And I consider Islamic State to be right wing extremists.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Whilst the UK is, according to them, Mordor.
                That's at the south end of the Northern Line isn't it?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I said that most shootings are by far right extremists.
                  And in making such a ridiculous generalisation and then going to the tedious trouble to reiterate it, you have once again highlighted just why you are viewed as being the dimmest of the dim on here.

And given the standard of opposition that is no small feat. Yet your matchless boneheadedness elevates you over the other dunderheads like darmy, scoots, Erik-Er and all the rest of the pond life.

You should be very proud.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I didn't say any of that. I said that most shootings are by far right extremists.
                    Let's take the US for example. how many of the recent shootings have been by left wingers or atheists? Answer: very few.
                    What about in Europe?
                    Or in the Middle East?

There's the great American tradition that if the shooter is a Republican voter or member of the NRA then they are mentally unstable, but if they have a beard and do exactly the same thing, then they are not mentally unstable, but part of a wider plot.
                    All great spin.

I stand by my earlier statement: most shootings are carried out by right wing extremists. And I consider Islamic State to be right wing extremists.
                    Do you want to contradict yourself again? Most shootings are not carried out by far-right extremists. They are carried out by criminals, guerrilla fighters, resistance fighters, mafiosi, sky-fairy nutcases and some non-sky-fairy nutcases. And that's before we get to the regular army servicemen and women across the world.
                    Or are we conveniently changing our definition of "shootings"? Honestly, which part of your arse being handed to you on a plate aren't you entirely happy with?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      That's at the south end of the Northern Line isn't it?
                      Or in my case, dangerously close to home...

Comment

Working...
                      X