• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorist gun killing in Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Do you want to contradict yourself again? Most shootings are not carried out by far-right extremists. They are carried out by criminals, guerrilla fighters, resistance fighters, mafiosi, sky-fairy nutcases and some non-sky-fairy nutcases. And that's before we get to the regular army servicemen and women across the world.
    Or are we conveniently changing our definition of "shootings"? Honestly, which part of your arse being handed to you on a plate aren't you entirely happy with?

Are you saying that you don't think IS are far right extremists?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Are you saying that you don't think IS are far right extremists?
      No I don't. And I find myself wondering why you think they are. They are extremists. Period. Religious fanaticism doesn't have a political slant. To put it in very simple terms, which in your case I think is required, if they were far right extremists, they wouldn't be going around slaughtering white people.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

No I don't. And I find myself wondering why you think they are. .
        Don't be too surprised Mordy. WTFH is NOT thick, he just has very bad luck when it comes to thinking.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No I don't. And I find myself wondering why you think they are. They are extremists. Period. Religious fanaticism doesn't have a political slant. To put it in very simple terms, which in your case I think is required, if they were far right extremists, they wouldn't be going around slaughtering white people.
          Right wing <> white.

IS want to set up a state (part of the clue is in the name "Islamic State"), they want to rule and they want rid of those that disagree with them. They are prepared to use violence to kill and scare off those who disagree.

What is the difference between that and those in the KKK, etc who want to set up a state where they can rule and get rid of those that disagree with them, where they are prepared to use violence to kill and scare off those who disagree?

If they were religious fanatics who preached love and acceptance, I wouldn't consider them far right.
          But they preach fear and hatred, wanting to see the subjugation of those who don't accept their views. How about I call them "religious far right" and then say they are just like the "political far right".
          To me there is little difference between those that preach hatred and death from a religious building, those who preach it from the media and those who preach it from parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Don't be too surprised Mordy. WTFH is NOT thick, he just has very bad luck when it comes to thinking.

He has even worse luck when it come to providing facts to back up some of his more outlandish suggestions. In 'the other place*' he'd call it "making stuff up while knowing it to be complete bollox". Strangely, the glove fits him nicely...**

*I can't use the B word, for obvious reasons...

**One for the older viewers
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Right wing <> white.

IS want to set up a state (part of the clue is in the name "Islamic State"), they want to rule and they want rid of those that disagree with them. They are prepared to use violence to kill and scare off those who disagree.

What is the difference between that and those in the KKK, etc who want to set up a state where they can rule and get rid of those that disagree with them, where they are prepared to use violence to kill and scare off those who disagree?

If they were religious fanatics who preached love and acceptance, I wouldn't consider them far right.
              But they preach fear and hatred, wanting to see the subjugation of those who don't accept their views. How about I call them "religious far right" and then say they are just like the "political far right".
              To me there is little difference between those that preach hatred and death from a religious building, those who preach it from the media and those who preach it from parliament.
              And the difference between them and Stalin is...?

Comment

And the difference between them and Stalin is...?

Not very much. As you get to the extremes of belief, the far left and the far right have many similarities.

The same could be said of North Korea and Zimbabwe, or South Africa during apartheid.

Do you believe that only white people can be right wing extremists?

Comment

Not very much. As you get to the extremes of belief, the far left and the far right have many similarities.

The same could be said of North Korea and Zimbabwe, or South Africa during apartheid.

Do you believe that only white people can be right wing extremists?
                  That seems to be the thread of most of your arguments. Nasty white people shooting black people etc. And when you bring politics onto the table, it's all "I bet that white-supremacist neo-nazi ****** would have voted for B****t".
                  Give it a f*****g rest...

Comment

That seems to be the thread of most of your arguments. Nasty white people shooting black people etc. And when you bring politics onto the table, it's all "I bet that white-supremacist neo-nazi ****** would have voted for B****t".
                    But but 13% of the population commit 50% of the crimes...

Apparently.

Comment

Nope, not what I said at all. As usual you're trying to twist my words.

Are IS predominantly white? I don't think so. Was Robert Mugabe white? Nope
                      I don't have it in for white people. My dislike is for right wing extremists who preach hatred, fear and death.

In an earlier post on this thread, which you carefully ignored as it didn't suit your rhetoric, I said Right wing <> white.
                      Tell me where I have said that you must be white to be a far right extremist.

Comment

Working...
                      X