• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorist gun killing in Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Anyway, it's Friday - home time.
    good.
    TFFT
    have a very long weekend

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Unfortunately some will say there is no such thing as different concepts within Islam, and that if Islamic State say/do one thing, then all Muslims agree 100% with it.
      Islam is like Christianity in that there are many variations within it.
      There's the kiddie fiddlers, there's the fire and brimstone, there's the peaceful ones, there's the ones who are "in name only", etc, etc.

Unfortunately, those outside Islam who only read particular sources will say "No, they're all the same!", in the same way that those outside Christianity might not see any differences. Sadly, many who call themselves Christian or claim that this is a christian country, are ones who show little regard for acting in a Christ-like way.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        good.
        TFFT
        have a very long weekend
        You know you could set people on ignore, or just scroll past long posts, if you wish dude.

Nobody has a gun to your head, saying 'read'...
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          You know you could set people on ignore, or just scroll past long posts, if you wish dude.

Nobody has a gun to your head, saying 'read'...
          Although it would be kind of tricky to read the word 'read' on a gun, if the gun was held to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Although it would be kind of tricky to read the word 'read' on a gun, if the gun was held to your head.

Worry ye not. Anyone trying to blow your brains out would have their gun pointed towards your arse.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Worry ye not. Anyone trying to blow your brains out would have their gun pointed towards your arse.
              They'd have to shoot the back of your head, as you have a tendency to run away from trouble.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                They'd have to shoot the back of your head, as you have a tendency to run away from trouble.
                Not what my Military Record states.

But you've never had one of those.

Did you get any sort of commendations for slaughtering animals?

Nah.......thought not.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

We all know about that.

Comment

But you've never had one of those.

Did you get any sort of commendations for slaughtering animals?

Nah.......thought not.

Your military record states you sat in a shed and at the first sign that you might have to step up and see action you quit the army. Seems once a quitter, always a quitter

And to answer your pointless question, nope, never been commended for killing an animal as I've never killed an animal.

I don't work for pointless commendations - I don't need to be patted on the head and be given a piece of paper to tell me I'm good at my job. I'll leave that carp for you ex-servicemen to be proud of owning, if it makes you feel good
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I don't work for pointless commendations - I don't need to be patted on the head and be given a piece of paper to tell me I'm good at my job.
                      well, it would be loo roll paper anyway.
                      those karzies wont clean themselves eh?

pompous ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X