• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Parking in Leeds Centre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Personally I'd do whatever I could to avoid having to drive into Leeds. Traffic is horrendous and the entire centre is one massive one way system. Balls it up and you've got a another 30 minutes to get back to where you started.

Get the train if at all possible. Even if it means driving to another station outside and changing there for the train.
    Once you get the hang of the loop road it's fine, granted took me nearly 30 years but I got there in the end!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is Leeds twinned with Switzerland / Austria where vegetables are unheard of except a green salad as a starter?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Is Leeds twinned with Switzerland / Austria where vegetables are unheard of except a green salad as a starter?
        They wanted to twin with Swindon. Even they would not have it...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Once you get the hang of the loop road it's fine, granted took me nearly 30 years but I got there in the end!
          But you are extremely slow.....

Comment

Didn't they change (simplify) it a few years back?

In other news it looks like younger twin is going to get to know the area around Leeds Market and the Playhouse rather well - she passed her interview and got a place at LCOM.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In other news it looks like younger twin is going to get to know the area around Leeds Market and the Playhouse rather well - she passed her interview and got a place at LCOM.

Comment

No but we are twinned with Dortmund, and they gave us a very nice statute. Not sure what we gave them in return, probably a ferret.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

That was 30 years ago....

for the Twin.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

No but we are twinned with Dortmund, and they gave us a very nice statute.
                    A law banning anyone from Leeds visiting Dortmund?

Comment

No but we are twinned with Dortmund, and they gave us a very nice statute.
                      with limitations?

Comment

Working...
                      X