• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Parking in Leeds Centre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Parking in Leeds Centre

Recently got a for a new gig in Leeds. It's starting in a few weeks and I've been looking around for parking and it looks like it's going to be the biggest ballache of the entire gig. Anyone got any recent experience of somewhere that's fairly central, not always rammed and not ruinously expensive?

ask Darren_test ?

Comment

Parking in Leeds Centre

Originally posted by amanwhoisquiet View Post
      Recently got a for a new gig in Leeds. It's starting in a few weeks and I've been looking around for parking and it looks like it's going to be the biggest ballache of the entire gig. Anyone got any recent experience of somewhere that's fairly central, not always rammed and not ruinously expensive?
      Sweet street. £6 all day.
      You need to get there before 8am

West street. £7.50 all day. More flexible arrival.
      Last edited by Lance; 20 February 2020, 15:03.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I've used those "Park on my drive" type sites with excellent success. Spent a few weeks in London parking on some persons drive a 30 second walk from the tube station. Also parked in some semi-private car park once - can't quite remember the deal, but it was like some reserved spaces in a multi story.

JustPark is one, as is Parkonmydrive.com

Comment

The new park and ride at J45 of the M1... It's £3 for the day but was absolutely full when I used it on Tuesday at 11:30.

Plus you don't have to do the ring road..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            The new park and ride at J45 of the M1... It's £3 for the day but was absolutely full when I used it on Tuesday at 11:30.

Plus you don't have to do the ring road..
            I'm the wrong side for that one, but I might have a go at the Elland Road one if the buses aren't a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              ask Darren_test ?
              Or someone who lives where
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Where is the gig? Even "Leeds Centre" could do with narrowing down. Also where are you coming from?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is the train not an option for you? Most of the big companies are not more than 10 mins walk from the station. I couldn't think of anything worse than slogging through to a city centre at rush hour in a car but I know everyones different.

Comment

If they flattened Bradford and made it in to a park and ride for Leeds it would do everyone a favour.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X