• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jira/atlassian expert wanted (3 month) - top rate central London (some WFH)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jira/atlassian expert wanted (3 month) - top rate central London (some WFH)

If anyone knows a jira/atlassian with jira service desk experience (must have).

Build functions
    Workflows
    JQL
    Reporting, dashboards
    Etc

Give me a PM

Outside IR35 (as I will do the SDS) WFH when you to speed. Immediate start £500 - £800 a day depending on experience

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Not sure how relevant it is but heard some people mention that in contracting you shouldn’t negotiate based on experience. As long as you can do the job you should always aim for top of the range. If you do get provided with a range...

Turned pimp for a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
      Not sure how relevant it is but heard some people mention that in contracting you shouldn’t negotiate based on experience. As long as you can do the job you should always aim for top of the range. If you do get provided with a range...

Turned pimp for a turn?
      If someone can do the job well top doller will be
      offered, if minor (I can’t do blah blah) rate will be reduced

Budget is signed off, and can start tomorrow if they like

If they are tulipe they will be shown the door

Comment

I could probably figure it out if you can cover for me for a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I could probably figure it out if you can cover for me for a few weeks
          Exactly this it looks simple as chips to me also unfortunately it’s for another team next to me so can’t cover for gin

Comment

Last chance saloon for someone? Before we go to big consultancy

Comment

I'm surprised no-one here has the skills. Maybe I should have done a LinkedIn course quickly and blagged it.

Comment

I used to do JIRA admin, but that was about 12 years ago so it's probably all changed since then. At least I assume so, since the version set up at current ClientCo is utterly sh*te compared to what we used to run, so I assume Atlassian have added lots of pointless bells & whistles.

FTAOD it's not hard, any monkey could do it (as I have shown).

I'd be very happy to BS my way into a £800 a day outside role but I really have forgotten most of it and it might take me 30 mins to get back up to speed. If it helps secure the gig, I reverse engineered their database schema so we could hack stuff without using the front end....

Comment

Working...
                X