• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I still get wood?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    A smokeless BBQ? I know you're a girl, but there are rules about BBQs and you are supposed to observe them. One of the most important rules is that there should be so much smoke that one of your neighbours calls the fire brigade. You get bonus points for burning down your shed*. Double points for burning down someone else's shed.

*A nod to my wife's former work colleague who actually did that.
    Does it count that I once had complaints about fireworks, on fireworks night, being "a bit loud"?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Does it count that I once had complaints about fireworks, on fireworks night, being "a bit loud"?
      Only if the police were called...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
      X