• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just £1 per month for your first three months

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fking popup on ToryGraph every ******* page

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Fking popup on ToryGraph every ******* page

Needs must, have you seen their readership figures?

Which reminds me I must cancel before they renew my membership - the NY Times is cheaper.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

They've hiked the price of the printed edition, but aren't giving the same % to the newsagents.

But it doesn't surprise me that they are trying to entice people online to drink Boris's Kool-Aid
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Was planning to sign up for a dozen paid newspapers, won’y give a penny to Torygraph, it’s now basically click bait clone of Daily Fail without the comments (which used to be the best part of toryGraph)

Comment

Oh FFS - sign up for paid sub last week and now they are doing daily popups to switch to annual sub

Comment

That reminds me that I need to cancel my subscription.

One of the biggest economic catastrophes after the COVID-19 just missed us only leaving few scratches but there is a high chance the gravity of certain influence may pull it back on trajectory.

Search IR35...

Tumbleweed.

And then on The Telegraph vision you can read:

We’re in favour of enterprise. The Telegraph supports fair-play, the rule of law and equality of opportunity.

They are taking the peas, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Was planning to sign up for a dozen paid newspapers, won’y give a penny to Torygraph, it’s now basically click bait clone of Daily Fail without the comments (which used to be the best part of toryGraph)
              WHS

I think you can also purchase a subscription for an ad-free comment-enabled version of Zero Hedge, just up your doom-laden street I'd have thought
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                WHS

I think you can also purchase a subscription for an ad-free comment-enabled version of Zero Hedge, just up your doom-laden street I'd have thought
                The Telegraph is tulip compared to what it once was. Most intelligent people surely recognise this. It tarnished itself with a relentless perverse pro-brexit stance, missed out major scoops and stories that are directly related to the work most of us here are concerned with and focused praise on the current Tory party that most Tories don't even see as the traditional Tory party; instead a clique of charlatans and known liars who use misinformation to always try and manage their public image.

If you want business stats and info, particularly IR35, the Financial Times stands high above The Telegraph, which has almost zero IR35 coverage and has omitted most crucial info the last year.

If you enjoy missing information, in order to avoid the bigger picture, go ahead and fill your boots.

Don't confuse a negative thinker for a realist.
                Last edited by rogerfederer; 26 April 2020, 11:24.

Comment

I thought this was something Admin had introduced since falling ad revenues hit his cashflow....

Comment

If you're using Chrome, I use a free browser extension that automatically dismisses cookie messages and other prompts from most popular websites.

I don't care about cookies - Chrome Web Store

Comment

Working...
                    X