• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guaranteed 11.17% return, zero risk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guaranteed 11.17% return, zero risk

Buy the stamps now while you can

First class stamps to rise 6p to 76p - BBC News
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Just a bit of inflation here and there. Nothing to see...

Comment

Watch out for the stamp duty...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Very good. Your strategy of 'having no friends' looks like it's starting to pay off. Think of all the cash you'll be saving by not having to send cards to anyone...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Still have stamps from before the previous price increase. Just never send anything by mail anymore

Comment

I used to do postal surveys for Royal Mail which essentially involved sending and receiving letters and parcels to track service levels. You got paid in stamps and occasionally first edition sets. I have packs and packs of stamps so haven't bought any for years.

Comment

Working...
              X