• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lieutenant Parking in Leeds Centre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lieutenant Parking in Leeds Centre

Want to take my Chieftain tank and start doing thousands of pounds worth of improvement to Leeds. Anyone know the best place to aim at first, apart from Elland Road?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Want to take my Chieftain tank and start doing thousands of pounds worth of improvement to Leeds. Anyone know the best place to aim at first, apart from Elland Road?
    Go where they were built...

Leodis - a photographic archive of Leeds - Display

Last edited by SimonMac; 21 February 2020, 14:43.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Can you leave Elland Road until after May, I'm quite enjoying watching history repeating itself...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
      X